July 12, 2014

Sale Rack Savvy

Post info:
<black chiffon crew cut tank//target>, <Aztec printed shorts//target>, <gold chain bracelet//JCrew>, <large gold teardrop dangle earrings//Francesca's>, <gold Aztec style gladiator sandals//Ross>

As a college girl, I am not exactly going to be striding around campus in Louboutins and Chanel mini skirts. This post was inspired by my go-to shopping spot: the sale rack at my favorite stores!

COC tip #397 the sale rack is your rack - own it.
It's ok to shop somewhere where you can only afford the things on the accessories table. Just march yourself to that sale rack & you'll be surprised at all the great finds! Especially stores that are always changing their merch - if it's not on the sale rack yet, wait a week and it will be!

 This entire outfit is marked down magic!


I was eyeing this JCrew bracelet for weeks! I knew I had to have it - it was calling my name from my fellow blogger's Instagram pages! Finally, this beauty was in the sale bin & I snatched it up! It's a perfect accessory for stacking or wearing on its own - casual, yet a statement!  
 I love this top - it's actually from the maternity section at Target (total accidental buy, but it worked out!). I can wear it long with a belt around the waste & some jeans or like I have it styled here - tucked in to one of my many pairs of beloved printed shorts!  My printed shorts collection is embarrassingly large. I swoon over them because I can look cute for a lunch date or a day of running errands, but I still feel like I'm wearing my pajamas! (Haha...What can I say? Comfort is key!)



While browsing the sale rack (never forget tip #397, ya'll!) at Francesca's, I stumbled across the best deal - 2 pairs of earrings for 5 dollars! This is one of the pairs I got. Personally, I own a lot of colorful statement earrings, but I do love a simple pair of gold dangles - perfect to dress up a casual outfit!





Now go hit that clearance section!

X,
Cristina

P.S. To be featured on the blog, contact me at cristinaoncampus@gmail.com or use the hashtag #oncampus on your Instagram photos! Show the collegiate world how you strut your stuff and beat the heat this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment