March 14, 2015

Boost Your Metabolism From Your Room

There isn't a way to get fit over night or be bikini ready in a week. However, there are some measures you can take throughout your day to lead a healthier lifestyle. One thing I like to do is sip on some metabolism water to kick start my metabolism for the day while hydrating myself at the same time. I discovered this trick two years ago before I went to my first prom. Once I got to college, I thought I'd have to set aside the recipe for when I was at home because having a mini fridge and a meal plan doesn't always allow for healthy concoctions. Thankfully, I was wrong, and I figured out how I can make it from my dorm room! Although, no matter where you live or work, this recipe is simple and quick - the perfect way to start prepping for that bikini or striving to live healthier.



What you'll need:

*1-3 apples
*a large water bottle or an inexpensive pitcher (whatever will fit in your fridge)
*ground cinnamon


I washed out a 1 liter water bottle for my mixture, so that I could fit it in my mini fridge. I cut the top section off to squeeze it in.


Start by slicing up your apple(s). For the liter bottle I only put in one apple, but with a bigger pitcher you should use 2 or 3 depending on the size of the apples you get.



Once you've prepared the apple slices, add them into your bottle and add water.



Next, mix in a generous couple dashes of cinnamon.

Note: you can also add apple cider vinegar or ginger, but I like to prepare mine this way because it's the tastiest and the easiest to make.



Let this sit in your fridge overnight. I made mine during a study break around 4 in the afternoon and had it around 7 in the morning the next day. My liter bottle will give me two whole servings.

That's it for that! Let me know what you think.

X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment