March 13, 2015

Rocksbox It Girl

Hello gorgeous! 

I have a question for you...

How do you feel about designer jewelry delivered straight to your doorstop for FREE? 

*cue happy dance*



Subscribe to become a Shine Insider with Rocksbox! Click on the link to head to their site and take a style assessment. You'll be asked questions on your every day outfits, what metal type you prefer, and what you like to wear best. All of this information plus your order is sent off and a Rocksbox is created just for you!

You can try, buy, and cancel the subscription at any time.

Visit the site for more info, or email me at cristinaoncampus@gmail.com for the 411.

Wait!
Drumroll please :)


I am an It Girl Influencer with Rocksbox so that means you can get your first month FREE with the code cristinaoncampusxoxo

I am soooo incredibly honored to have this position, and I am so pleased I can bring ya'll something shiny and new - literally! Once again, shoot me an email if you have any questions, but girl, do not hesitate to go pick out some Kendra's or a cute bangle!

I will post some pics of my Rocksbox when it comes in...can't wait! Have a wonderful weekend.

X,

Cristina





No comments:

Post a Comment