March 13, 2015

Spring Break Essentials: Ask The Reps

For this post, my reps shared their spring break essentials with me!
I am the worst at packing, but I'm sure if I remember these key items, I'll have a blast. (Well I probably shouldn't forget my toothbrush or my charger, but you know...)

Spring break essentials:

"A good book. I recommend 'Yes, Please' by Amy Poehler."
Caroline, Cy Fair High School

"My iPad in my Kate Spade cover."
Kylie, Midwestern State University (pray for Kylie on her cancer treatments over the break! #KylieStrong)

"My hammock has been one of the best purchases I made during the Black Friday sales. I love using it when I want to spend some time relaxing while enjoying the weather. I'll definitely be using it a few days over the break."
Clarisa, University of Arkansas

"OPI's Cajun Shrimp nail polish to make my toes pop, JCrew flip flops to show them off (I love the patterns and looks of JCrew's), a bunch of hair ties to make sure I can keep my hair out of what I'm doing (I need extra because I'm always losing them) and Pond's cold cream to keep my face refreshed!"
Anders, Ole Miss

"My craft bin and wood palettes. I plan on doing DIY stuff for our place next year! Hopefully a mug wall piece!"
Megan, University of Arkansas, future roomie

"Jandals or a cute pair of wedges for going out, smoothies (strawberry banana or peach mango) and Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult."
Cole, University of Arkansas, future roomie #2

Personally, I can't wait to use the new Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel. I love a tinted moisturizer when it gets warmer out. It's imperative that you use sunscreen daily to protect your skin, so I love that this product has me covered on my face.


Thanks ya'll!

X,

Cristina



No comments:

Post a Comment