March 3, 2015

National Pancake Day

Just dropping in real quick to celebrate. 



Seeing as it is National Pancake Day, I thought now would be a great time to share with you my favorite recipe for egg and banana pancakes that I tweeted about over the weekend. These may not come free at IHOP today, but they are gluten-free and dairy-free! Some people may not be as excited as I am about them, but hey, to each his (or her) own. 

I plan to make these a lot next year, so I would definitely call them the perfect breakfast or snack if you're a college kiddo. 

I followed Blogilates' recipe to make mine, and they came out delicious! Watch it here.

One mashed up banana whipped up with two eggs, poured to pancake perfection, and a little bit of cinnamon for added sweetness. No syrup needed and tastebuds satisfied! 

I hope all you readers have a great day and some yummy pancakes.

X,


Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment