February 28, 2015

Spring Break Prep

The tan


Fake it till you make it. I have NO qualms with self-tanning. It's completely safe and the quickest way to get that glow. I have used the Jergen's Natural Glow lotion for several years now and I absolutely love the gradual tan I get. It's super easy to apply to! The Sally Hansen wipes are a bit trickier to use, but I think it's the fastest at delivering even and tanned skin

Beach body


I know I've already gone on and on about how awesome Blogilaties work outs are, but if you lost count, here I am saying "heck yes, these workouts are the best" for the 100th time." I've linked three favorites down below that I do straight from the comfort of my dorm room with no equipment required.

Perfect Leg Workout
Body Slimming Workout
Six Minutes to Sexy Arms

The Spring Break Outfit (for future reference, SBO)

I don't know why, but I always feel like I have to purchase THE spring break outfit. The outfit that is the epitome of how I want my vacation to be - relaxed, fun, and bright! This year, I'm leaning towards a fun romper from RiffRaff. 

The music
(picture from last spring break in Boca Raton, FL...can't wait to be here again! Top is from a local boutique, shorts are from Target, and necklace is from Forever 21.)


The music is really up to you, but if you're like me I like to create playlists for vacations. Cameron will be coming to Florida with me and I know he really likes Tropical House music. I'm lame and had to look up the exact definition on wikipedia, but basically it was pioneered by an Australian DJ and just has a very "under the sea" tune to it. I always tell him it reminds me of Sea World. This sounds perfect for driving along the beach or laying out by the pool.
Listen to:
Kygo
Alex Adaire
Thomas Jack


The beach read

Thanks to one of my lovely blogging pals, Seersucker Sass I have heard amazing things about The Divorce Papers by Susan Rieger. And we both agree the White Girl Problems books are hilarious reads.


The fun, new recipe to try


I plan on trying this healthy green apple energizer by following this easy recipe from Tried and Tasty.




I cannot believe spring break is almost here! (Arkansas is kinda weird and we take our break the last week of March but STILL) I'll be visiting family in the Sunshine state and I could not be more excited. Stay safe on your spring break journeys and I hope you have a great time no matter where you go!


X,


Cristina

1 comment: