February 6, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For Her




Hey bros! Brothers? Brethren? (Please take ample notice of the "She's The Man" reference, thanks.)

Today I asked my gorgeous Valentines, the Cristina on Campus representatives, what was on their wish lists for Valentine's Day. So if you're about to do some last minute shopping for a special girl in your life, I have some great suggestions. 

"The one way to my heart is through my stomach! Whether it's making me dinner or buying me chocolates, I'd think you were the best valentine ever!" -Anders, Ole Miss

"My Valentine's Day wish list is relatively simple (I think)
-Hot chocolate when I wake up
-a day of adventures followed by a cute dinner date
-daises"
-Kylie, Midwestern State University

"One of my all time favorite Valentines gifts is something hand made to compliment my favorite chocolates, as simple as it is, dark chocolate Hershey's kisses." -Emily, Texas A&M Commerce

"Personally I just want some quality time. Nothing fancy. It's a day to celebrate your love for each other. I know people say Valentine's Day is stupid and you should show your love everyday. But we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and sometimes it's nice to stop and show your appreciation for each other. Everyone wants to feel loved and you can never go wrong with flowers! Good luck boys!" -Sadie, Blinn College

"Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks gift cards! If your mom, sister, or girlfriend don't like those too much, you can always get her a manicure gift certificate. I know roses are kind of cliche, but flowers are still really nice to get. Your Valentine's gifts don't have to just be for here though. Get something ya'll could both use like a movie night box (popcorn, candy, other yummy junk food, Redbox gift card, etc." -Katie, Stephen F. Austin University 

"...Little personal tokens such as a bag of my favorite candy, some of my favorite flowers, or baking me my favorite cookies, I believe, is more personal, sweet, and truly shows someone you care about them." -Elizabeth, John Brown University

Well there you have it, guys. I hope this helps! 


X,


Cristina








No comments:

Post a Comment