March 30, 2015

My Rocksbox

Hey ya'll! 

I apologize for the delay in this post. I brought my camera on my spring break trip with me, so that I could capture some styled snapshots of my Rocksbox pieces. Sadly, I opened my camera bag to reveal a broken lens piece. I'm hoping to take my camera in to get fixed this week, and I'm sorry that I couldn't show these pieces on and with my outfits. 

I will say that I am loving this Rocksbox experience. I have the option to refresh my items as often as I want, so I've decided to send back all three pieces for three new ones! You can always buy a piece you're particularly fond of, or you can even purchase all of them for your collection. Find out more on Rocksbox.com

Here's what I got in my Rocksbox:
(sorry for the iPhone pictures...I miss my camera!)

 
House of Harlow 1960 Howl Cuff in Ivory

 
SLATE Marble Triangle Studs

Perry Street Mindy Necklace 

Good news! Rocksbox has so graciously offered to extend my deal for an additional month - yay! So, this month, if you order your Rocksbox using the code "cristinaoncampusxoxo" it will be free :) 

X,

Cristina




No comments:

Post a Comment