November 21, 2014

Weekend Day to Night

Here's how to take your school day/errand running/bed room chillin outfit and add a little glam for your Friday night.

Depending on what's on your agenda, you may or may not need to make a drastic outfit change. If you're like me and you're going from running errands to a Christmas lights stroll, you may just need a few "tweaks". 



For today, I kept it simple with a lilac long sleeve and slouchy cardigan. My accessories were light and fun.

I didn't have a whole lot of time (or energy...it's been a long week) to make this look a little bit more "night on the town", so I just added a little glam here and there.

(psst...click on the links for outfit details!)

I swapped tops for my maroon sweater and added my favorite fall scarf.

A little more bling was needed! That's why I love these classy dangles from Francesca's.

My hair was looking a little flat on account of the gloomy weather here, so I gave it a boost with a little bit of teasing and a few bobby pins. To get some waves going, use your straightener and only curl from your ears down! 

I darkened my makeup by creating a subtle smoky eye with my Bobbi Brown pallet. I also applied my "Winter Lips Tutorial" look.


Have a great weekend!

X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment