January 14, 2015

Christmas and Birthday Collective Haul

Hi everyone!

I had a great Christmas and then my birthday and my sweet family gave me some amazing gifts that I wanted to share. If you received some spending money for the holidays, I take it your next destination is the mall. Let me give you some more info on what I'm loving.







 First things first, I bought myself a New Years Resolution piece. By this I mean that it is something I can wear or use to motivate myself in my perseverance to reach my goals for 2015. Let's say you want to lose 10 pounds: go into your favorite spot for jeans and buy yourself a pair in a smaller size. This way, you'll have motivation to eat right and exercise. I bought this strappy workout top in my all time favorite color. Hopefully I can tone up and feel confident in this top from Lulu Lemon.





Anthropologie had a great after-Christmas sale, so I bought myself this lovely white blouse. You can never have too many whites! It's going to look great when spring comes. (It's freezing here, I can't wait!)



Also from Anthro, I got this adorable ring holder that I had been seeing around on other blogs. And to add some rings to the mix, I found some arrow design ones at Forever 21 for only $3. (See them on my Instagram account @cristina96x)



I have come to the conclusion that every girl needs a colorful handbag...because all your other handbags might get lonely! Just kidding (kinda) - something like this is great for dressing up a simple outfit or a LBD. With a detachable chain strap, this bag is perfect for day or night.




I am loving products from Farmhouse Fresh. Go check them out! This milk wash removes my makeup and cleanses my skin all while relaxing me on account of it's green tea ingredient. The 3 milk moisturizer leaves my skin so soft!




 My Fitbit is my new baby and I love it! I am really trying to eat better and exercise more. God only gave us one body, and it's up to us to nourish it. Counting my calories and pushing my performance each day is really going to help me feel more alive and nourished! If you are in the Fayetteville area, join me in trying a weekly green juice such as this Pear of Kale. Head to Berry Naturals on College and let's get healthy.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers as I start my next semester. Praying for all of you as well!

X,

Cristina

1 comment: