October 6, 2014

All The Best for the Best Season

Happy fall, ya'll!

This is my favorite time of year for many reasons, but ultimately I just adore fall fashion! Scarves, sweaters, jeans, boots...the works. I know ya'll may have seen my Fall Lookbook which gave you a peek at some of the things I'll be blogging about today. So here we go: these are my fall fashion must-haves and some of my autumn finds!

A puffer vest. JCrew is always the bomb, but I actually found both of mine at thrift stores!

A statement coat//check JcPenney, I got my army green cargo there.

A fall lip color//Forever 21 has great prices on similar products 



Pixie pants//I just bought black and white polka dot ones from Old Navy and I'm in love!

A plaid scarf//Rich Girl Rags has a gorgeous Burberry-inspired number.

A simple silhouette (I love my new navy dress from Target I recently put on Instagram)

And now for a #CristinaonCampustip: For a little more spending money, sell used/unwanted/outgrown clothes to local resale shops or Plato's closet. After I collected all these lovely items above, I drove straight to Daisy Exchange and sold some summer items I wasn't wearing anymore.

Also, I just thought I'd share the Pantone-declared color palette for this season. I pin all sorts of fun fall stuff so be sure to follow me!



Tis the season to look fabulous.

X,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment