October 24, 2014

CC Reps - Round 2!

I am so excited to announce that I am doing a second round of recruitments for Cristina on Campus representatives! 

If you are interested, 1) copy and paste the following application questions into a word document or PDF. 2) Fill it out and send it to me at cristinaoncampus@gmail.com

I can't wait to hear from you!

Cristina on Campus Representatives
Spring 2015 semester


Interested in becoming a Cristina on Campus rep?
I recruit girls from college campuses all over the country to spread the word about campus style. My representatives receive a t-shirt to wear around their school. I do not require that you have a certain following base or that you have your own blog. I look for readers of Cristina on Campus that are also dorm room girls with designer taste. Let's spread the glam as much as we can!


Fill out the following application questions:
This info is only for my eyes, so don’t worry! Your address is the address that I will send your t-shirt to:


Name (first and last):
University:
Current level of study (ex. freshman, sophomore, grad student, etc.):
Home/Apartment/Dorm Address:
Email address:
Instagram and/or twitter handle (ex.. @cristina96x):
T-Shirt size:

Thanks lovlies! Stay tuned for tshirt pricing and check your emails after applying - I will try to get back to you within 3 days!


X,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment