October 1, 2014

College Couples: Week 2 and 3

He's a keeper if he knows your favorite pieces on the rack!

Today I'm wearing an #ootd picked out by Cameron!
I know that it doesn't have a lot to do with the usual college couples segment, but it was too fun not to share.

Also, I'll be asking Cam a few questions:

Where did you get this outfit?
-Francesca's What is your favorite store(s) to shop at yourself?
-Izod Would you rather dress up for a fancy date night or a chill time at home?
-I would rather have a chill night at home, but I still like to dress up and take you on a date every so often.
What is your favorite date that you have been on or want to go on?
-I love multi layered dates when I can take you out somewhere (like to eat) or take you to some place (like the museum), but afterwards it is nice to just be at home watching football or Netflix with you. Do you feel like guys prefer store bought presents or DIY gifts?
-I enjoy either or because they both can be received differently. I know if you went out and bought me something, I would know you put effort into figuring out something that I would like (which is usually very challenging). If I received a DIY gift, I would know the effort that it took because it is usually something that I can use/have in my everyday norm, but you made it specifically for me. What is your favorite part about campus life so far?
-Since we've been dating for 4 years and we've had so many dates all over Houston, Fayetteville opens up a whole new realm of activities, dates, and places to discover with you! There is so much in and surrounding campus, so there can never be a dull moment.

Thanks for the interview and the adorable outfit, Cameron!




 Everyone have a great rest of the week, and be sure to check out the latest sale at Francesca's.


X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment