October 3, 2014

Cold Front

Hello from a gorgeous campus day!

I am practically jumping for joy in my riding boots. (pssst....they're from UrbanOg!) We are having the most amazing weather - low of 37 and a high of 74! The leaves look like they're fixin' to change their hues any day now. Fall is by far my favorite season, so my outfit needed to match my excitement.

Today I finally got to wear my new army green cargo jacket and my favorite neutral sweater.
Both were on mega sale earlier this school year - the jacket is from JCPenney and was 70% off and the sweater was found at Loft's clearance section.

I added a little pop of color with my lovely Kate Spade dangle drops and my new lip crayon from Forever 21's beauty line. I applied my light pink Cityproof chubby stick on top to brighten up the plum color.








Have a lovely weekend and plenty of pumpkin spice lattes.

X,

Cristina 


No comments:

Post a Comment