September 21, 2014

Get Casual For Gameday

Hi ya'll!

This school week was exhausting! I'm very excited to chill for the weekend (and study....groan) and watch some college football.



I was feelin' a little inspired by my outfit last night, so I thought I'd share and show you guys how to get glammed-up for the game without all the hassle.

Start off by thinking of the weather: Chance of rain? Cool front? Here, it's about 85 and there's a slight chance of rain.


So, I got my skirt at Forever 21 at an end of summer blow out sale for only $6!



Now to the "comfy" factor: I wanted nothing more than to stay in a t-shirt, so why the heck not?! I took a school-spirit tee and tucked it in.



To add a little spoonful of darling, I added my favorite gold dangles from Francesca's and some arm candy from Sassy Riley.



My lovely and talented roomie, Allie, gave me some loose curls with her straightener.


(oh yeah, it was a parent's weekend!)









Hope everyone had a great weekend!

X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment