September 1, 2014

Free Dates and Labor Day Fun

This labor day, instead of shopping, I went for something that would bring my heart more joy than a reduced price tag.

Cameron and I visited the Crystal Bridges Museum for the day. It's a free indoor and outdoor American art museum. General admission is completed free. You can run/walk the trails, bring your dog and/or kids, or just sight see like we did. 

CC Tip #4820 No matter what, spending time with friends and loved ones is way more important than spending money...and better for the soul!

There was no where else I would have rather been than enjoying the weather and the beauty with Cameron. 

Follow Me on Pinterest for free date ideas! I'll be creating a board tonight especially for those seeking fun things to do on a college budget. 

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. And if you did go shopping, show me what you got by tagging #oncampusstyle on your pictures on Twitter or Instagram.










Have a great week from me and mine!

X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment