September 8, 2014

Outifts Under $50

Yesterday for my Sunday best, I wore an entire outfit that came to the sweet grand total of $31.95!




First off, (as usual) everything was on sale.
Second, two of my articles were part of a "buy one get one for 70% off" at Wet Seal.

All that I have on here are great pieces for fall. Here's how you can get the look under $50 for yourself:




My tee is from Gap. I bought it during a huge clearance sale for only $6.
Shop (...) clearance now and you'll find some solid color tops to go with your fall accessories.



My skirt is from Wet Seal. It goes with anything! Try browsing around some local chain shops near you. I recommend Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal (duh!), and also peek in department stores such as Dillard's or Macy's.



My scarf was the other half of the BOGO at Wet Seal. However, it was originally priced at (rounding up) $10. Still, if I bought it for full price, this outfit would have been 41.95. Check out (...) for some great scarves.



My sandals (I know ya'll have seen this a bajillion times, but that just shows how versatile they are!) are from Ross for $6. If you don't shop at Ross, I urge you to give it a try. A lot of people (myself included) can find that their merchandise is overwhelming at times. The shoe section is pretty easy to browse through as well as organized. Go get ya some cute shoes for walking through the leaves!



Make sure that whatever you buy (on sale or not) you will wear many times. Look for solid color tees, decorative accessories, and skirts or dresses that can be worn tons of different ways. Your wallet will thank you, and you'll be just as good lookin' as those changing leaves!


Have a great week,

X,

Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment