July 17, 2014

Summer HAUL

Hi ya'll!

Ready for it?! ... here's my summer haul! My favorite purchases this summer displayed for you! {pictures & links}



Clothes!
Red Maxi - (sold out now but I got it from reddressboutique.com)
I'm a Seersucker for You dress(not shown...currently shipping! click link for pic!)
Eyelit Skirt - (final sale at francescas.com)
Criss cross aquamarine shift dress - (was on final sale at charlotterusse.com...great prices!)

>>Why I'm loving these.... Summer is the perfect time to wear a sundress anytime you want! So having a couple in versatile colors is so worth the purchase! & soft tees make a casual day cute & comfy!


Shoes!
Personalized Nike's - make your own here!
Wedges (from Target...check out your nearest one for some!)

>>Why I'm loving these...in summer, wedges and your favorite sundresses or maxis are like peanut butter and jelly! Neutral colors are best because you get a lot of wear out of them.



Caps, koozies, and a swag bag!

Charming Charlie cap
(the American flag cap is from Walmart)
Lilly Pulitzer market bag (this print is sold out on shopbellac.com...but check out this one!)


>>Why I'm loving these... Beat the heat in style! My diet cokes don't drip on my beach reads with my cute koozies! And the sun is out of my eyes in the cutest way possible with these preppy caps! Also, you can never show too much Merican pride! I use this bag for my beach/pool bag - it's roomy & the print is to-die!!


{not shown}
Beauty products!
Sock bun (got mine from Charming Charlies! They have two sizes, and 3 different colors)
Nail polish (Loreal scented polish & Essie polish in "play date"...check your local grocery or drug store!)

>>Why I'm loving these... If you're gonna have some barefoot blue jean nights, why not show off a cute pedicure!? And these scented polishes are fun on your fingers... And they really do smell amazing! Hair accessories are key to tame your beach hair... A bun setter is quick and easy!



Reads!
(all found at Barnes and Noble!)
LC Beauty
Brunette Ambition
Jackie As Editor
I got my Kate Spade agenda here!

>>Why I'm loving these...Lately, I've been into reading and researching powerful women - these are my favorites! Gotta have something to keep me company while I tan! 

Hope ya'll find your own summer steals! 

X,
Cristina

P.S. Make sure you're following me on Instagram! I'll be doing a giveaway when I get to 1k. @cristina96x

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. It may be very beneficial for me. You might also like this website which is for fashion bags:"https://mybosidu.com/"

    ReplyDelete