July 18, 2014

Bey-utiful


So, it is a very exciting day for me!

I'm headed to the Beyoncé On The Run concert! 

Fun fact #1: I am OBSESSED with Beyoncé. As a dancer of 15 years, she is my favorite celeb and performer. So it's only fitting that today's post would be all about Mrs. Carter's fierce style! 

Besides her amazing voice, hit songs, and killer moves - I love B's style! 

I'm giving you 3 hot shots of Queen B & how to get the look for less! 

Floral Romper 
So cute for summer! And this girly flower print is perfect! 
Try this one - from browneyedgirlboutique.com // picture from Southern Curls and Pearls

Graphic Tee
Casual but makes a statement! 
I love all the graphic tees & sweatshirts from Brandy Mellville. This one was worn my Gal Meets Glam's Julia Hengel.

Backless body hugging dress! 
Now I know we may not all be attending a premiere event soon, but that doesn't mean we can't out our "freakum dress" on! :) This one from Justy Nag is to die!!


Here's my take on the "look for less"!

>>Dress from Kohl's Lauren Conrad edition
>>Boots are Steve Madden 








Love to stay & chat, but I've got to go be a screaming fan-girl!

X,
Cristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment