July 2, 2015

June Favorites

Yes, June was devoted to summer school and I wasn't too stoked about it, but I did, of course, still have my favorite pieces, summer songs, and Netflix shows by my side.

1. The perfect summer jean short

The ones I have are sold-out, but here's a similar pair for only $10 here

I lived in my Cotton On high-wasted jean shorts. Having to be up and ready by 7:45 was a lot easier when I had an easy and comfortable outfit to wear. I usually paired them with a t-shirt or an undershirt with my favorite printed kimono. 

2. Loreal Pro Infallible Foundation

I like something lightweight in the summer because it's less of a hassle and it's more natural looking. This one was super breathable and easy to apply.

3. Kate Spade Mini Rachele handbag
This one isn't sold online anymore, but the Cedar Street Maise is similar and just as cute

I'm in love. This is such a lady bag and I'm terribly happy it's mine! I love that you can take the long strap off and just hold it by the handles. It makes it versatile so it can go from summer day to summer night. I got mine in white and since that's now a winter "do", this will be an all-year-round favorite.

4. Versona anklet
This wasn't my only pick-up from my favorite accessories shop, but it takes the spotlight because it hasn't left my..well, ankle! This is definitely a store you'll want to keep your eye on for July 4th sales.

5. Young and Hungry

Nothing will be able to fill the void in my heart that is the end of my binge watching of Gilmore Girls. But, I do love shows that are 21-22 minutes long because it's so easy to watch a couple before bed or while you're - ahem - typing up some blog posts. Young and Hungry is too cute and funny. Emily Osment is spirit animal material. (There's also a cameo by Jesse McCartney, my husband, Season 1: Episode 6)

6. Favorite summer songs

- Cheerleader by Omi (it sounds best really really loud with the windows down)
- Flashlight by Hailee Steinfield (from Pitch Perfect 2)
- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

7. Summer Eats
The Power Kale Ceaser Salad from Panera is delicious! I spent quite a lot of time there studying the month of June, and I also loved their mango tea. 

Wishing you a lovely rest of the week.

X,

Cristina

1 comment: