July 20, 2015

Summer Beauty Favorites

During the summer, I want beauty products that are lightweight, effortless to apply, and come in sweet summer scents. 



I love the Loreal Pro Infallible Pro Matte liquid foundation. I use this Studio 35 blender sponge from Walgreens to apply it - takes 3 min (literally, I've timed it). 

My perfect summer lip color search came to an end after I finally found this Covergirl Colorlicious lipstick. I got the shade 415-"Delight Blush". I was surprised to find that it was in fact a lipstick and not a balm, but it glides on as smooth as chapstick and isn't cakey. 

I have two lotions because I go to Bath and Body Works every time I go to the mall (see "often").  The Apricot Vanilla is old. During the semi-annual sale, they bring out previously discontinued products. I used it back in my freshman year of high school, and it's the best one I've ever had! This Oahu Coconut is still available here! My go to place for summer scents in things from candles to lip glosses has always (and will always be) BBW. 

These Ponds Evening Sooth make-up remover wipes are my new obsession. They smell so good! I like to remove my makeup with wipes and these are by far the best ones I've purchased.



What are your favorite summer beauty products? Comment down below or on my Instagram picture for this post! (I'm @cristina96x)

X,

Cristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment