August 23, 2014

Academic Ashley: Week 3

College life has been crazy, but it's time to sit back, relax, and read this week's Academic Ashley:




I am a monogram-aholic, a monogram advocate, a believer in all things monogrammed. Call my obsession what you want, but I am so glad this three-letter-trend is finally making a come back. Girls all over my college campus are sporting monogrammed backpacks, water bottles, and athletic shorts. Without further ado, I have been inspired by Cristina’s most recent post about her must-have monogram items. My most recent purchases have included these adorable custom notepads and sticky notes in the coveted Spa Blue Let’s Cha Cha Lilly Pulitzer print. I am a compulsive list maker, especially since my classes have started back in full swing! For your daily dose of monograms, I would love a follow from you on Instagram @ashleybp4.


No comments:

Post a Comment