August 20, 2014

Fashion Dictionary

Staple (n): a principal commodity, a basic necessity, a principle item


...In other words - a must have item(s) for your closet. Today I'm talking about a couple staple pieces specifically for fall.


1. A versatile skirt


-Ya'll have seen me wear my navy blue Tommy countless times (proof that I can do so much with it!). It's going to be great for fall because I can wear stockings under it and booties.


2. A neutral feminine blouse


-This one is new to the blog, but my all time favorite from Forever 21. I can layer a blazer or cardigan on top and I have my choice of jeans or a skirt.


3. A "goes-with-everything" handbag



-I just got this clutch yesterday from a thrift shop in town. I love that it makes a statement, but is simple enough to pair with a lot of outfit combinations.

X,

Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment