August 12, 2014

Resale Fashionista

I am most definitely a bargain hunter.

Being a college girl, I thought I couldn't shop the Lilly Pulitzer fall collection or snag the latest Kate Spade handbag. However; with my three friends, Instagram, Ebay, and Facebook, I sure can.

Resale boutiques and groups are heaven-sent. The Pink Pelican Boutique on Instagram is my favorite place to go for my favorite looks for less. They have super sweet costumer service as well as super sweet deals on my favorite brands.





Follow @pinkpelicancloset on Instagram!

I love buying pieces I can wear all year long. Especially when they are only $13! This dress will be great for game days, date nights, and even business events.


I guess my secret is out... I'm a hand-me-down shopper. Which is totally ok! So go get social with your style. After all, we are dorm room girls with designer taste.

X,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment