August 16, 2014

Academic Ashley: Week 2

Hey ya'll! 
Ashley's here to chat with you about her current favorite trend! 



Well, it’s that time of the month. No, no, not that time. I’m talking about move-in day. My Instagram and Facebook feeds are flooded with back-to-school and dorm photos galore. But, first and foremost, I would like to congratulate Cristina on 900 Instagram followers! Of course, I was inspired by her post, To the 9’s, and decided to share with ya’ll a trend I have been loving. My favorite back to school look, after the first day, is a comfy Lauren James tee from Rich Girl Rags and my favorite pair of Krass & Co shorts. If ya’ll have never shopped Krass & Co, you are missing out on your next go-to pair of shorts when you want to feel lazy, but look somewhat stylish. CC’s readers are welcome to use my code “ashley4cofc” for 20% off at checkout. Happy shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment