August 24, 2014

Transition Colors

Hey ya'll!

Once again, I'm talking about getting your closet ready for fall. What can I say? I'm so excited.

Now some great fall colors are the basics: red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. Of course, for fall you may go with a deeper shade of these primaries. Perhaps you have a chartreuse leather skirt or a deep cobalt statement necklace.

However, before we get ahead of ourselves, let's shop those end-of-summer sales and get some great transition colors at a great price.

Just reverse the list I've said above: Instead of deeper hues, check for brighter ones such as turquoise, canary red, aquamarine, or a bright pastel. These are colors that will look great in September as the leaves start to change.

Look at my roomie and I's #ootds:









The turquoise and aqua in our dresses really kept us looking like we could be on a beach somewhere, but by pairing it with a navy cardigan or (in Allie's case) a deeper colored statement necklace, we put together a great transition outfit.

Right now, dresses like ours are on sale everywhere! Make sure you snag something cute from:

Shoot the Moon LA
Riff Raff
Shop BellaC


Allie and I have our first day of college tomorrow, so be praying for us - please & thanks!

X,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment