I hope ya'll find this post helpful as you wrap up your first week of classes. Maybe you've been carrying too much or too little in your book bags or backpacks. You definitely don't want to forget something when you walk into a lecture hall, but you also don't want to be walking around campus with 40 pounds on your back.
So here's a look into how I pack for class:
1. I use a Lilly Pulitzer laptop carrying case for school. I purposely bought it for a bigger laptop than mine so that I have extra room to put other necessities inside.
--Keep your eye on your nearest Lilly Pulitzer store front (or online - you can sign up to receive emails) for sales. Right now a lot of back to school products are marked down to make room for their fall collection.
2. Staying organized is most likely on everyone's to do list for this school year.
--My Kate Spade agenda from Swoozies goes with me everywhere.
3. Speaking of my agenda, I use colorful pens to organize my to-dos, homework assignments, and upcoming important dates organized.
--Find your nearest Walmart for the best prices.
4. I found this adorable clutch from Forever 21 for 4 dollars. I'm sure it is meant to put a lip gloss, and some change in, but I use it for my pens and pencils. Tres chic!
4. I am so glad I purchased this May Designs notebook. (They are also having a sale right now!) I got to personalize it in my favorite color with my monogram. I use this one to write down my professors' office hours and e-mail addresses - something very important to have on file.
5. My adorable ID wallet is from Target (only $6!). If you go to the accessories section, you will most likely find a ton of these considering it is so important for a college gal to have. Here you can store cash for those after class smoothies, your student ID, and your keys.
6. My go to lip product is my Color Riche balm. It has SPF 15 to prevent chapped lips, as well as a subtle coral color that is oh-so-cute.
7. I never leave without a hair-tie or two. You never know when your hair will stop cooperating. Or maybe the girl next to you in class asks to borrow one. Who knows? Better safe than sorry.
8. My favorite snack to bring along with me are Nutri-Grain bars - filling and delicious!
--Of course I buy the off-brand. Save money and your wallet (and parents) will thank you.
I have had a great first week so far. My teachers are great and I love being back in the swing of things.
Fun Fact: I'm a Journalism Advertising major.
What about you?
Have a great last couple days of your first week! You can do it!