August 13, 2014

To The 9's

Thank ya'll so much for 900 followers!



Since I'm feeling the love, I thought I'd share with y'all my top 9 trends I am loving right now!


1. Cobalt Blue



I feel like this is a color we are really going to see a lot this fall. I love this clutch purse (and it's monogrammed!) from GiGi New York modeled here by Caitlin Covington. As well as these adorable strappy pumps that were a steal at Nordstrom.

2. Arm Candy

Bracelets and watches can be such amazing conversation pieces and so easy to wear. I'm loving the stacks from Bauble Bar. You can even create your own stack! Your college colors could be around your wrist for game day!

3. Tassles




My obsession with these lovelies has grown - and I don't even have any yet! (Hint hint... my birthday is in January, but I'll accept early gifts!) Best place to get these hot tokens? Lovesaffect.etsy.com!

4. Design Darling desk accessories



I never cared what my desk looked like until I saw all the cute products on Mackenziehoran.com. I just got a monogrammed acrylic pencil/pen cup for my dorm. There are tons of products there I know you'll swoon over.

5. Oxfords



I can't wait for it to get cooler to wear these. They are so versatile. You can layer them with puffer vests and your favorite fall jeans or tuck them in to a skirt. Polo brand is best, but I'm loving Fraternity Collection's button downs. A must-have for fall!

6. Bows!

When in doubt, put a bow on it. I am in love with Rich Girl Rag's game day collection - especially their bow dresses.

7. Wine-shaded nails



I love deep reds on my fingers and toes for fall. Essie's "fishnet stockings" and "forever yummy". They also have gel polish now! 

8. Graphic Tees



Once again - a great piece for layering. Mindy Mae's Market is the place to go!

9. My followers! 

Kisses!

Ya'll are most certainly not a trend - you will be in style and in my heart forever. Your sweet comments and reposts make my day, and I'm so glad you've found the blog helpful! For more fun, head over to my pinterest (@cristina96x) and check out my Fall Wishlist board.

Very excited for my "Yay for 1k" giveaway... hopefully it will go live soon! 

Safe travels to everyone leaving for college soon! 

X,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment