August 17, 2014

Dorm Room Tour

Hey on-campus ladies! How was move in?!

Mine went great, so I am so excited to show you my room. Feast your eyes upon on an hour and a half of work (shoutout to all my sisters for pitching in) and countless trips to Target:

pillow is from Dormify 

Obsessed with my gold and white throw pillow from Hobby Lobby! 

This Lilly Pulitzer storage bin was a gift from my parents. I highly recommend it! It holds my towels and laundry, and also brightens up the room.

Coffee mug is from Target as well as all desk supplies except my adorable monogrammed pencil cup from Design Darling.

So happy I can finally use my Kate Spade agenda!

Table books - Lauren Conrad and Lea Michelle are definitely style icons of mine.

Three words: The. Container. Store. 

And the container store is at it again here with my organizers! I got the white plate from Target and wrote my monogram in gold sharpie in the center.

Can you spot some clothes from previous posts? Also, this purse rack is amazing. Mine was a present, but I'm sure you could find something like this at any place that sells house organization tools.


I am so excited to be all moved in to my new home. I hope all you college girls are enjoying yours as well. 

X,

Cristina 

No comments:

Post a Comment